some things i’d like to point out, because a lot of people seem to be confused:
- THIS ISN’T A HOAX OR A FANVID! star trek renegades is a project headed by Tim Russ (Tuvok) and other members of the cast and crew of previous incarnations of Star Trek to continue a Star Trek narrative for webisodes
- Star Trek fans raised the entire budget for this trailer by themselves! this is the first teaser, and if i’m not mistaken, there’s going to be a longer trailer/pilot episode released in the future.
- THE GOAL IS TO GET FUNDING FOR THIS TO BE MADE INTO A WEB SERIES—THEY STILL NEED FUNDING
- thIS IS UP TO US TO SUPPORT AND GET THIS MADE BEYOND A PILOT EPISODE! HERE’S HOW TO HELP
- you can support star trek renegades through their twitter, facebook, and official website (AND OF COURSE ALSO VOICING YOUR SUPPORT OF IT!)
look at how old Icheb got holy shit
I am so fucking stoked
love getting less than five hours sleep on a cold ass day. just the best. can’t wait to work 9 hours tonight, too. who needs the weekend? i would rather work any time
The earth is slowing. Gravity is slacking off. My mic is floating.
Radio waves are reacting strangely to the loss of gravity, the change in magnetism as the earth slows. So, if you are having difficulty receiving this message, we apologise, but… won’t do anything about it.
Doing things, right? Movement, y’know? Existing?
Do you see what I mean?
Reza Aslan, a man known for his sick burns on religious issues, dropping more sick burns.
I love the new pope. He really seems to get what true faith is and is walking the walk.
Examples: he flew coach to conclave, he refuses to live in the papal estate and instead lives in a modest apartment, he calls out/suspends priests who’re living beyond their means in palatial residences. He makes me proud to be Catholic.
The church isn’t perfect, since nothing that’s made up of humans can be, but he gives me hope that people will see that having faith isn’t just a pipe dream for the masses.
The new pope almost has me ready to go back to mass.